Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm well known as F$M which is short for FairyStyleMother

Hello my name is Dallas DeJesus but I'm well known as F$M which is short for 

 ✞FairyStyleMother✞ 


Hello my name is Dallas DeJesus but I'm well known as F$M which is short for 

 ✞FairyStyleMother✞ 

Im a 21 year old PR Major KSU and i minor in journalism. 

For the past 3 years i have interned in various music studios which lead me to the opportunity to blog and model for a few street wear clothing lines. 

My most recent endeavour was being presented with the opportunity to intern for Chris Browns Blog Mechanical Dummy. There I am able to write for the Art section which was great for me b/c of my love for all forms of art.






 I have been heavily influenced by being able to travel and discover different forms of art. As well as meet artist who's love for art is even greater than mine. To see people take so much pride in their work and still be humble is always a great experience.
I am currently in the final stages of Copy Writing my own Blog and I'm very excited for the world to see !

My biggest challenge or set back so far has been proving myself fit to others, b/c i am so young the older bloggers give me a hard time about not having as much experience as them. But i take it and i use as motivation for me to keep pushing ! So that one day i can be a great as them if not better !

You can check out my latest work at



I'm well known as F$M which is short for FairyStyleMother 
You can check out my latest work at




No comments:

Post a Comment