Tuesday, October 18, 2016

UM Jewelry Review Puzzle, Heartbeat Neckless & 18K Gold Plated Titanium Ring

UM Jewelry Review Puzzle, Heartbeat Neckless 
& 18K Gold Plated Titanium Ring 


All the products links I have purchased and reviewed 

UM Jewelry Mens Womens CZ Stainless Steel Puzzle Heart Couples Necklace Engraved  "Just For you" (Jewelry) 

I received this wonderful present from my boyfriend for our 4 yr anniversary and it finally arrived in the mail from the company it took about a month.

I love the metallic blue side looks and feels very nice, the details and weight feels nice and sturdy as well as the chain is very high quality.

The writing 'just for you' engraved on the front of the piece with 4 little small clear Rhinestones is perfect.

It really makes this unique jewellery creation one of kind for 2 special individuals especially for me and my boyfriend.

My boyfriend is using the pendant as a key ring, since he is not much of a necklace person, but she says it's great and look wonderful.

When asked my boyfriend gave it full 5 stars.

The product looks exactly like the pictures he said!

Each puzzle piece is about the size of a loonie or large coin they fit perfectly into each other like real puzzle pieces.

This is a wonderful gift for people who want to wear matching jewelry, but still want variety.

It comes with one metallic blue piece and one silver piece if one person prefers a specific colour.

It has convient black velvet draw string bag with U M printed in white on the front of it.

The two chains are like the chains you usually see with dog tags but smaller little linking silver balls, easily adjustable.

Each hand crafted jewellery piece is made of quality stainless steel, so the metal shouldn't oxide.

The product won't transfer making the acids in your skin turn other colours or black like other low quality jewelry.

You can wear it as much as you want it's Anti-allergic,
Never fade, High Polished quality jewelry.

I love the 60 day money back guarantee this really makes me feel more trust for the level of quality from the company so if anything is an issue I can replace it in certain time frame.

This my 3rd time buying from this company super impressed with quality and craftsman ship no issues at all and will be buying again in the near future for the holiday season coming up.


Jewelry Elegant Womens Stainless Steel Heart & 
Heartbeat Pendant Necklace Rose Gold (Jewelry) 
I was super impressed surprised by this wonderful piece of jewelry my boyfriend ordered it about a month ago for me this is a very special gift for our 4th anniversary.

I love the color! It's very beautiful and very unique the craftsmanship you can see is very well made you can see and feel the quality in the details.

The tiny heart is an amazing finish to this wonderful and delicate necklace for anyone who wants a new piece of eye candy to show off.

It is also weighted enough in the front to stop it from getting tangled around so your not constantly fiddling around and making it sit flat that really makes this piece my favourite to wear daily without any issues.

If you have long hair make sure to put a little oil on the chain this will help your hair from not tangling to the chain this helped me out a lot makes it very comfortable to wear especially having long hair.

It can also be adjusted to different lengths for any desired lengths that what I loved about this wonderful neckless it will work with any style of outfit your decide to wear that day.

I always loved this style of heartbeat necklace, It's really a nice piece to add to my current jewellery collection.

Crafted from stainless steel, which makes this very high quality craftsmanship.

If you take care of it, it should last you a life time or longer.

The metal anti-corrosive and will not tarnish or rust
Never fade & is High Polished to wonderful finish.

I’m super allergic to most metals and this neckless is
Anti-allergic stated by the company this why my boyfriend ordered it for me specifically for that reason.

Rose gold goes with any other colour of jewelry and blends well with many kinds of metal and other colors.

Nice and light weight you don't feel like its not even sitting around your neck that what really drives me to enjoy wearing this piece even more.

I see no no flaws in the craftsmanship on the necklace or in the details.

Nice sized hooks on the back for easy to put on and lengthens the life of the necklace.

The chains craftsmanship has no loose hooks or cheap quality parts.

A perfect length chain sitting just below the collar bones a very elegant part of a ladies body.

I love the 60 day money back guaranteed this why we buy from the UM store I feel a great trust in there quality of products and craftsmanship.

Just a wonderful gift for anyone or a nice pick me up to jazz up your own unique style.

UM Jewelry 18K Gold Plated Titanium Steel Men's Women's Ring with 
Cubic Zirconia Silver Gold (Jewelry) 
I was very surprised by the quality of the size 10 ring I ordered for my boyfriend, ordered it about a month ago for a very special gift for our 4th anniversary.

I love the color it is very unique in the craftsmanship of the ring you can see is very well made and he can feel the quality in the details when he’s wearing it on his finger.

The ring is 18K Gold plated titanium steel ring with cubic zirconia stones looks so classic and will go with any outfit or style for anyone lifestyle.

With this classic and simple design the ring is suitable for anyone with the finger size 10 or any of the size available fro U M store.

5 Beveled edge design makes it comfortable to wear hypoallergenic and the fade design is a nice touch.

The stainless steel shouldn’t rust or deteriorate making the ring very high quality craftsmanship.

The ring is sized perfect on his finger comfortably alway measure then look at size chart, if your still up in the air about the size just message the seller and they will answer any of your inquires.

The ring is polished and looks very elegant on his finger and on my finger I wanted to see how it looked and felt on it seem very nice I like it a lot.

Comes in a small velvet pull string bag with UM in white print making it a perfect storage or travel bag for storing all items properly.

So they say 3 times is a charm because my 3rd and final order from UM, I’m super impressed and really love the 60 day money back guarantee.

I will be ordering again I’m super impressed so hard to pick they have so many cool and very unique items to pick from.



No comments:

Post a Comment