Friday, October 16, 2015

What No Door Tag! Canada Post left my $120 Package on My Front Steps of My House and Ended up being Stolen that same afternoon!

What No Door Tag! 

Canada Post left my $120 Package on Front Steps of My House and Ended up being Stolen that same afternoon! 


Unfortunately someone stole my Tweeterhead ‪#‎Elvira‬ ‪#‎dagger‬ from my front steps   this past week this was a gift for our 3yr ‪#‎anniversary‬ from my hubby! 

The package was delivered from Canada Post it was stolen off 
my front steps this past week!

There was supposed to leave a door tag and deliver the $120 package to the local post office to be picked up after the door tag is left in the mail slot. 

I filed a complaint and just waiting on the response from the company's who are helping me work out this issue, I have insurance on the package and everything! 

It looks so wonderful I really wanted this for C4 - Central Canada Comic Con and ‪#‎halloween‬ I hope I can get new one soon I'm so sad & heart broken.
 
I'm such huge Elvira, Mistress of the Dark (official) fan this why
I love this amazing collectors piece from ‪#‎tweeterhead‬.

Thanks for reading my experience with how unhappy I am right now,
I usually write about my happy and amazing experiences.

It's just blows my mind when people don't do there jobs right and just simple things that takes second to write out a door tag, will save your item from being stolen from your front steps of your house.

I live in the west end in Winnipeg and the usually Canada post mail carrier I have is amazing and respects and cares about the community and the route there on.

But this new postal carrier is new and not doing their job right at all, not following Canada Post delivery rules for community mail delivery in Winnipeg.

I watch this person delivering items to other peoples houses and leaving the package on front stairs with no door tag and leaving all these packages from Canada Post on peoples front steps.

I will find the person who stole my package and I will have it returned!

Because I will know who you are specially when there's only one of these Elvira daggers in Winnipeg at moment.

I know there is none else that I know selling this item at moment in Winnipeg.
 
Please Email : samanthawpg@live.ca

For clues or leads to the person who stole this package that isn't their property
would be grateful and very helpful thanks so much for your time!

Warm regards,
Samantha 

VisualEyeCandy




No comments:

Post a Comment