Sunday, November 15, 2015

Little boy's stolen power wheels

Little boy's stolen power wheels

Hello everyone my name is Samantha Christianson. I would love it if you can help out my friend Jessicaa fundraise to buy her son a new Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F-150 from Walmart. He received this amazing gift from all his friends & family for his 4th birthday from 3 weeks ago. Here is the information on what exactly had happened to her son birthday present from his 4th birthday. The night of Nov 13th 2015 between 11pm and 10am Jessicaa garage near PANDORA AVE W & HOKA was broken into and her son's power wheels truck was STOLEN!! It is a black 2015 F150. It was a gift for his 4th birthday from 3 weeks ago and he is devastated. If anyone sees this around the area, it was exclusive to Walmart and had to be specialty ordered. I'm posting this so I can help my friend & her family out! Thanks to everyone who took the time to  share & care about this post every little bit helps. 

Thank you so much! 
Warm Regards,
Samantha Christianson
Please share, care & donate!









No comments:

Post a Comment