Monday, December 14, 2015

Dear Natasha Solae I would love to win Lilumia official Makeup brush cleaning machine

Dear Natasha Solae 

I would love to win Lilumia official Makeup brush cleaning machine!
I'm an professional face & body painting makeup artist this would be an amazing and very helpful cleaning machine with everyday use in my professional and everyday fun make up routines. I have subscribed to you're amazing channel I love to support the YouTube makeup guru's in our community. I have been on YouTube for 5yrs now and every time I see new tutorial there is so many amazing woman like your self empowering others through the makeup community. It makes me super happy and excited to see such amazing talent showcased in there videos each week. The holiday gingerbread cookie man has 3 red buttons! 
NO NO not my gingerbread red gum drop button OH NO!
(In a deep voice) Btw do you know the muffin man? Happy holidays to you and your family thank you for putting together such an amazing contest, can't wait to see your next video of unique goodies. Warm holiday wishes 
Samantha Christianson 
VisualEyeCandy
www.samanthawpg.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/samanthawpg

Lilumia Review + Towel Test & a HUGE GIVEAWAY!
The details are all here on how to win  
Lilumia www.lilumia.com

Published on Dec 11th 2015 on Natasha Solae YouTube channel
**MUST ENTER BY WEDS, DEC 16TH BY 12AM EST! 
**WINNER ANNOUNCED FRIDAY, DEC 18TH!!


Lilumia Review
FULL GIVEAWAY DETAILS INSIDE

Lilumia: www.lilumia.com

Hey Loves so as you guys requested I have done a demonstration of the Lilumia device. I feel like there are important steps that you have to pay attention to in order to get the most out of this device! I found that if I didn't t follow Lilumia's instructions than I didn't get as great results! 
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY! (MUY IMPORTANTE!)

1. Subscribe or be a subscriber to this youtube channel: @Natashasolae

2. Comment below on what having a Lilumia would mean to you. Are you an entrepreneur, makeup artist..etc?

3. Follow Me on Instagram @natashasolae AND @lilumia_official

4. For an EXTRA entry (since you were so cool to read my description) write in the comment section the color of the Gingerbread cookie man's buttons ...and you will get a second entry increasing your chances to be a winner. ;)

**MUST ENTER BY WEDS, DEC 16TH BY 12AM EST! 

**WINNER ANNOUNCED FRIDAY, DEC 18TH!!




♡ ♡ ♡ 

Connect with me babes... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment