Thursday, May 26, 2016

So amazing I love KREEPSVILLE 666 skull collection 4D glow skull handbag on so many levels from Sourpuss clothing



So amazing I love this KREEPSVILLE 4D glow skull hand bag 
on so many levels! 

The purse is a high quality and looks amazing with everything you own, so nicely lined inside and a pocket in side to carry little items and a super good quality zipper with 2 super cool coffin shaped zipper pulls on each end of the zipper. 

I have purchased the purse for my brothers wedding in June, 
I loved it so much I ordered the skull purse in the color black after the wonderful rocking Anne Marie at @sourpussclothing customer service has helped when I call and email the company the first time. 

She even personally email me when my item I wanted was in stock now that is amazing customer service that is why I keep ordering from Sourpuss. 

I love the bonus codes they are wonderful incentive and help with my purchase to cut down some of the shipping cost. 

I'm in Canada you might have to pay customs or extra taxes it's all worth it especially when not every Mr Jones is going to own this wick cool skull bag. 
Thanks so much I love your company and your connection with customers we really appreciate this lost art of feel good experience interaction in the retail industry. 

#sourpuss #kreepsville666 #gothic #fashion #accessories #latex #skullpurse from @kreepsville666 ordered from @sourpussclothing #reviewsjust4u #reviewsjustforyou!
Thank you for shopping Sourpuss Clothing! 
Questions & Comments are always welcome!

Anne Marie
Customer Service

5070 Central Highway Unit A

Pennsauken NJ 08109

Mon- Fri 9-5EST. 
Direct Extension: 856-406-4325

No comments:

Post a Comment