Saturday, September 24, 2016

BUYER BEWARE!! I have professional advice never ever buy makeup products or get samples that don't have a label or packaged to F.D.A standards with out it properly seal

BUYER BEWARE!!

I have professional advice never ever buy makeup products or get samples that don't have a label or packaged to F.D.A standards with out it properly sealed .



Always go to a licensed professional for all your makeup needs, cheaper the product higher the risk for health issues & skin damage.


If you but any skin adhesives it must be well labeled with all the instructions and safety information.

I see people selling kits PROS-AIDE GO KIT, PROS-AIDE ADHESIVE, ADMGOKIT



for super cheap and repacking not to the standards of the industry. 

The "first sale" doctrine creates a repackage / resale right for re-sellers of new, branded products. However, for the doctrine to apply the circumstances of the re-sale must be such that the consumer reasonably believes he or she is buying the genuine, new product. 

The quality of that product cannot be degraded and the qualities of the product cannot be changed. 

Repackaging some products inherently degrades their quality or changes their qualities so those CANNOT be lawfully repackaged and resold. But most others can. 

You need to speak with your own trademark attorney before you repackage and resell new products that were first sold by someone else.

Please buy all your labeled licenced professional product from reputable company



Here's a list of companies I highly recommend to purchase professional licensed products from.

This list of company's I'm sharing with you has products for sale in your local area and have all you need for the right price point.




The customer service is always excellent and very helpful they always answer my questions and make me feel so welcome as returning customer. 

I always buy last minute professional body paints and makeup supplies there company is a real life saver especially around the specific special events and the Halloween season.







This my 3rd time ordering from the company and I'm super happy with all my orders and all the professional products.
I ordered the ProAiir Airbrush compressor and airbrush kit this past week and I'm super impressed. 
The price was excellent shipped on a Monday came right to my door on a Wednesday via canada post.
The customer service is always excellent and very helpful they always answer my questions and make me feel so welcome.
I always buy last minute body paint the company is a real life saver especially around the specific special events and the Halloween season.



Excellent selection of professional products brands and products to choose from
I've used a lot other body paint in the industry, European Body Art alway goes above and beyond the quality in there products. I've been using the product line for the last 2 years at all my major event from around the world. The product smells amazing and feel so good on the skin and product is FDA approved so even with the most sensitive skin can wear this product. The staff at European Body Art alway answer my questions and make me feel 150% educated and confident on what they have in there product lines and alway aim to please. I love it there products samanthawpg approved



No comments:

Post a Comment